Hey wassup, foodies! I love to address you guys as foodies on my food blog because you definitely are one if you’ve convinced yourself to come read this post. #JustSaying :-p Okay, so today I am back with yet another recipe which though looks like a sandwich but I call it Bread Dhokla. A perfect savior for those lazy mornings where you are extremely hungry but don’t wish to indulge in a lot of cooking, guess what, this bread dhokla comes to your rescue. It’s healthy, it’s easy and what else, it’s super yummy!
Ingredients you require:
1. Onion and Green chili/ green capsicum
2. Hung Curd
3. Wheat Bread- Big packet of 15 slices
4. Spices- salt and black/red pepper
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Dressing Time: 2-4 minutes
Steps To Prepare:
1. Finely chop two onions and green capsicum/ chili like so-
4. Now take two bread slices. Evenly spread the preparation done in the above step between the bread slices.
5. Heat the pan on gas and spread some ghee/oil on it. Place the bread on it to roast it
(You may however also roast it in sandwich maker by applying butter on both sides of bread)
6. To serve the bread dhokla, you may wish to lay them in what-so-ever way you like and spread onion slices over it for dressing and extra brownie points. Serve with ketchup or green chutney. Voila! *yummy in tummy*So guys, it’s really that simple, healthy and yummy *mouthwatering*
It’s crazy yet awesome how I managed to prepare this without adding the element of “cheese” in it but I assure, it tastes cheesilicious, LOL.
Well, treat your family with this super yum breakfast recipe or invite your friends over brunch and oh, don’t forget to share the pics with me by shooting a DM on Instagram. Also, let me know if you liked to prepare this recipe in the comments section below.
More recipes in line peeps! Until then,