Every day, the morning struggle for dealing with tangled hair is real. You are getting late for work and you have a thick bunch of hair lying on the comb. The sight is awful and the nightmare of losing hair is proving true in front of your very own eyes. Such was my case every morning until I sorted the issue with few handy tips.
We often forget or ignore these tips amidst our crazy schedules but if followed regularly, it saves hell lot of time from dealing with tangled hair:-
1. Use a wide teeth comb to detangle hair.
2. Always prefer comb over brush for two reason- a) the teeth of comb helps in blood circulation as they touch the scalp and open pores for hair growth and b) combs tend to break hair less than hair brushes.
3. Detangle hair by keeping all of them on one side or bend yourself and get all the hair in front. Start detangling from the bottom and then come to the top.
4. While leaving home for work, tie your hair in a bun if you are travelling on a two-wheeler or through public transport. Bun tends to keep your hair in place and detangled always.
5. Comb you hair and detangle them right before taking shower. Then make a bun and use shower cap (on days when you are not washing hair)
6. Make it a routine to detangle your hair before sleeping. Keep hair either open or make a braid. Do not make a ponytail or bun when you are sleeping.
7. Oiling is a must. A lot of us including me often tend to wash hair without poper oiling. Massaging hair with oil a night before or at least two hours prior to washing them is mandatory. Oiling improves blood circulation and conditions the hair. It provides the nourishment and life to dull hair.
8. Do not shampoo your hair too often. Twice a week is just fine. I often come across girls who shampoo daily or on alternative days. Even if you are exposed to dust, simply wash your hair with water. Let the natural oil come on your hair only after which you should feel the need to take a hair wash.
So peeps, these are a few hair care tips I swear by to keep the shine of my hair and save them from breaking or falling too often. If you find these tips helpful, let me know in the comments section below. Also, I would love to know more such tips from you guys. Keep your hair healthy always!